Throughout the past 8 years IHRICON has maintained its excellent reputation in the field of frontline research. IHRICON prepared 7 years ago a report on "Women and children at the periphery of people's war". During the initial phase of the programme of research and during the time of the Armed Conflict human rights activists and journalists were included within our leadership team. This was seen as a very positive decision during our visits to the Maoist affected areas of Rukum and Rolpa. "Women and Children in the periphery of peoples' war" can be regarded as the foundation of the organization, particularly in the field of research work, and it has allowed IHRICON to build upon a very strong foundation.
Set out below are the research publications published by IHRICON:
- Women & Children in the periphery of People's war.-2001
- Sexual violence in the people's war-2006
- Children in Conflict -2002
- Enhancing Leadership Development of Women in Major Political Parties of Nepal-2002
- Use of Small Arms and its Psychological Impact in the Society -2006
- Gender Perspective of Small Arms and Light Weapons (SALW) Nepal Relities- 2004