IHRICON has been an organization that has been working for the protection and promotion of Human Rights in Nepal since its inception. Therefore from the very beginning, it has been collecting facts on incidents where cases of human rights violation have been carried out. On the basis of the data it has collected and analysed it has used the information to build pressure on the appropriate authorities. Reports which have been based on field research set out recommendations to address the specific issues, in particular to improve access to the justice system and the accountability of the authorities. Fact-finding activities have been carried out in the following Districts; Dang, Sindhuli, Kailali and Gorkha. These locations are where the branches offices of IHRICON are based. In addition to theses areas IHRICON has also completed fact-finding activities all over Nepal. Following Fact finding Reports can be located in IHRICON's Resource Centre
- Fact Finding Report on "Dang Incident -Umesh Chandra Thapa"
- Fact Finding Report on 'Kapilbastu Incident' -Mohit Khan"
- Fact Finding Report on 'Gaur' Incident
- Fact Finding Report on" Achham incident".
- Fact Finding Report on Dead body near a road and helplessness of civilians.
- Fact Finding Report on "Torture in accusation of keeping paddy collected by Maoist"